Kathmandu University is an autonomous, not-for-profit, non – government institution dedicated to maintain high standards of academic excellence. It is committed to develop leaders in professional areas through quality education.It is located in a mountainous landscape in Dhulikhel Municipality about 30 kilometers east of Kathmandu (KTM) having round-the-year pleasant climate and panoramic Himalayan Views. The university announces the admissions for the M.Phil. in education for the 2019 Spring Batch.
1.Educational Leadership 2. Development Studies.
Entry Requirements: A Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution with at least 50% score in aggregate or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.
3. STEAM Education:
Entry Requirements: A Master’s Degree or equivalent in STEM related field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Pure Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Applied Mathematics, etc.) from a recognized institution with at least 50% score in aggregate or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.
4. English Language Education:
Entry Requirements: A Master’s degree or equivalent in ELT/English Language Education/English Literature/English Linguistics with at least 50% score in aggregate or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.
Form distribution & submission: December 16, 2018 to January 15, 2019 (Time: 12:00-6:00 PM). Application form can also be downloaded from the website of the School (www.kusoed.edu.np). Applications can be submitted in person or via ema il at email@example.com along with duly filled application form and all other documents as attachments.
• Written Test: January 20, 2019 (Time:12:00-2:00 PM)
• Interview: January 21, 2019 (Time:12:00 PM onwards)
• Orientation Class: February 5, 2019 (Time: 5:00 PM)
• Classes start: February 6, 2019
• Classes will be conducted in Hattiban, Lalitpur from 5:30 pm on wards. A blended mode of delivery will also be introduced from this year.
• Those waiting for their Master’s degree results can also apply. In case someone cannot complete their Master’s degree,70% of the fees paid will be reimbursed.
For more information, contact: Kathmandu University School of Education GPO Box No. 6250, Kathmandu Hattiban, Lalitpur, Telephone:01-5250524, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org